Our newest single Mario Aparicio – Discho is officially released and we are selebrating with a different kind of competition this time, it´s a very open competition for a compilation release called “Banana Disco” that will be released once we have all productions ready and you can be a part of it! You can choose between a few remix sets, or combine it all together, it´s all up to you, get creative! Even add your own productions! We have partnered up with S2 witch is a dj and production school that will give away a personal artist/dj profiling for the winner, this will give you a very professional walkthrough on how you should be presented as a creative artist.
Download Remix Set 1: Mario Aparicio – Discho (Unlock pass: “kenrecords.com”)
Download Remix Set 2: Zauberfluten – Tio Tusen 120bpm (Unlock pass: “kenrecords.com”)
Password for all stems is “kenrecords.com” without quotes. You are also welcome to use the other remix stems from our previous remix competitions:
Kentwist – Filthy Disco Stems
Mario Aparacio – Fugleskrangel Stems
John Clements – Cosmic Love Stems
Haugenial – Corn Pop Stems
1x Grand Prize
Complete S2 Professional Profiling
- Everything you need to kick start your music production career
- One to one advice/consultation either in person or on skype.
- Help with a proffessional.
- Set up facebook, youtube, twitter, soundcloud.
- Samurai into one solid marketable identity.
- By S2 – studiotwo.no
SoundCloud Pro account
- 36 hours upload minutes
- Full privacy settings
- Branded Dropbox
- Pro Support
- Unlimited downloads per track
- Full stats
- Read more about SoundCloud Pro account
Runner Up Prizes (we pick the ones we like)
- Professional Mastering of your tune.
- Have your remix uploaded for sale at Beatport, iTunes, Juno, Traxsource, and loads of other popular online record shops through Ken Records.
- Spread your name, full promotion, have your tune promoted to big DJs, bloggers, clubs and radio stations.
- Use your own single sample material or our stems.
- Create a remix or a totally own production.
- Encourage your fans/friends to VOTE and spread the word about your remix this is not essential to win but gives you and your tune a buzz to be considered by Ken Records voting team.
- Deadline for submissions 28th Feb 2013 23:59h It is advisable that you submit your remix as soon as possible, but make sure you are happy with your work.
- Leave a comment on this post saying that you are in.
The winner will be decided by using the following judgement criteria´s in this order:
- Originality and creativity in your approach to music composition.
- Quality of production and technical skills.
- Popularity will have an effect, but is not essential to win, we listen to all productions regardless of votes.
From the top rated remixes Ken Records will pick their favorite tracks to win the top price and the runner ups.
Good luck and we look forward to hearing your quality remixes!
Terms and Conditions:
- The prizes are non-transferrable and there is no cash alternative available.
- Winners will selected by Ken Records.
- Ken Records reserves the right to cancel or amend the terms of this competition at anytime without prior notice.
- Prize is subject to final selection. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, Ken Records retains the right to offer an alternative prize.