Our last remix competition was a big hit, so many interesting contributions shows us that there is so much talent out there just waiting to be discovered. The last “Filthy disco” remix competition, original by KenTwist is out on all major digital records stores:
iTunes // Spotify // Junodownload // Amazon // 7Digital // Deezer
So without firther adue here is the next Remix Competition on KEN Records. “Fugleskrangel” is the name of the song and it´s a norweegian word that means bird rumble. The Original is not yet released and will be released as soon as the winners are set for the remix.
We’re looking for all styles from House through Electro, Disco, nuDisco, we´re also open for other styles if their amazing!
Mari0 – Fugleskrangel (teaser) by KenRecords
The Prize is having your remix uploaded for sale at iTunes, Juno, Amazon, Spotify and loads of other popular online record shops. The chance to be signed as an artist on Ken Records for future releases! All the winning remixes will be promoted to our privatly mailinglist in addition to other promotional lists to top dj´s, top bloggs, clubs, magazines! So if you want to be involved in the next release and see your remix being released then grab the parts and get remixing!
Please register your email on our remix-alert form to get an email as soon as the next remix competition is out.
- Styles Accepted: Any Style
- Files must be in WAV format (16 bit, 44.1kHz, 2-channel, PCM encoded ).
- Please place finished remix in our dropbox http://soundcloud.com/kenrecords (PRIVATELY) and send us a message to check receipt. Make sure we can DOWNLOAD it and make sure it is NOT “Public”. Please do not send the track to any group.
- Please name your remix file BEFORE UPLOADING IT – “Mari0 – Fugleskrangel 2011 (YOUR REMIX NAME Remix)”.
- Top 5-10 Remixes (depending on quality) will receive a full release on KEN Records including the track made available for sale on iTunes, Juno, Amazon, Spotify.. and many other!
- We recommend to master your finished work, though this is not essential for the competition.
- Remixes should be a minimum of 5min.
- Your remix should be submitted within 1. July 2011.
We look forward to your quality remixes ASAP. Copyright in all entries owned by The Artist and controlled by KEN Records.
Make sure you follow KEN Records on Soundcloud and message us to check that we have received your remix.
Please visit soundcloud.com/kenrecords and download stems to start remixing, or use the links below.
Competition ended 1.July 2011 Go here for the Competition winners.